SOLD | PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED
Welcome to Eighteen Lady Bank Road located in the Coveted Queensway Village in South Etobicoke. This classic two bedroom bungalow finds itself on one of the area’s most desirable tree-lined streets. The home features an updated kitchen and bathroom and spacious open plan living and dining areas. The professionally finished lower level enjoys two additional bedrooms, full bathroom large family room and ample storage throughout.
The stunning private yard is your backyard oasis. The fully fenced Western yard offers a sun-filled matured landscape complete with perennial gardens, a variety of evergreens, fruit trees and an oversized custom garden shed/workshop (with hydro).
Eighteen Lady Bank Road is steps to Queensway Shops, Restaurants, Cafes, and Parklands. Offers Exceptional Access to Go Transit (12 Minutes to Union Station), Minutes to Gardner Expressway, and Pearson International Airport.
With every convenience at your doorstep, including some of West Toronto’s most desirable schools, Eighteen Lady Bank Road is the perfect fusion of modern urban living, active lifestyle and everyday convenience.
- Updated Kitchen
- Updated Bathroom with Soaker Tub
- Hardwood Flooring (Main Level)
- Updated Electrical Panel
- Professionally Finished Lower Level
- Family Room (Lower Level)
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Two Additional Lower Level Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living and Dining Areas
- New High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- New Hot Water Tank
- Mature Garden
- Fenced, Private Yard
- Garden Shed/Workshop with Hydro
- Steps to Queensway Shops
- Steps to Cafes and Restaurants
- Steps to Queensway Park
- Minutes to Mimico GO Transit
- Exceptional Access to Major Routes (Gardner, 427, QEW)
- 15 Minutes to Pearson International Airport
- Catchment for Some of West Toronto’s Most Desirable Schools.
Holy Angels Catholic School (GR. JK-08)
St. Leo Catholic School (GR. JK-08, Immersion) (French Program)
Sainte-Marguerite-d’Youville (JK-06, Francophone) (8.3 Fraser Institute)
Bishop Allen Academy (GR. 9-12, Immersion) (8.1 Fraser Institute)
Norseman Junior Middle School (GR. JK-08)
Etobicoke Collegiate Institute (GR. 09-12)
Etobicoke School of The Arts (GR. 09-12) (8.3 Fraser Institute)
- Lot Size
- 41' x 130'
- Property Taxes