Welcome to 139 Indian Road, located in one of West Toronto’s most Coveted Communities. This Stunning Re-imagined High Park Home Features over thirty-three hundred square feet of luxury living space. This four-bedroom, five-bathroom family home is the Perfect Fusion of Traditional Elements and Contemporary Sophistication. At The Heart of the Open Plan Main Level is a sprawling Gourmet Kitchen that features a massive island and custom high-gloss cabinetry.
The Main level opens at the rear to an incredible outdoor sanctuary complete with a fully plumbed outdoor kitchen, lounge, and separate dining areas. Relax and Entertain in style in this chic urban oasis.
The upper levels offer expansive living with four bedrooms, a second level office with walk-out terrace, and modish Spa-Inspired Bathrooms. The striking Master Suite features a dressing room, with floor to ceiling built-ins, linear fireplace, and an elegant ensuite bathroom.
Retreat to the lower level where you will find a Mirrored Gym, A sunken Media Room with Custom Murphy Bed, a full guest Bathroom with Frameless Glass Shower, and laundry and storage areas. This Recreation level offers a flexible space that can adapt well to your family’s needs.
Only Steps to Roncesvalles Shops, Restaurants and Cafes, Minutes to Public Transportation, High Park, Bloor West Village, and Toronto’s Waterfront, and only 10 Minutes to Downtown Toronto.
Luxury Living meets Sophisticated Modern Design – 139 Indian Road is your very own Urban Paradise, your Dream Home Awaits.
- Professional Series Appliances
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Linear Gas Fireplace
- Modern Fixtures and Finishing Throughout
- Mud-Room and Main Floor Powder Room
- Open Plan Main Level
- Outdoor Kitchen (plumbed) and Entertainment Area
- Spa-Inspired Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Second Level Office with Walk-out Terrace
- Sunken Media Room with Custom Murphy Bed
- Steps to High Park
- Steps to Roncesvalles Shops, Restaurants and Cafes
- Steps to TTC
- Minutes To the Boulevard Club
- Minutes to Bloor West Village
- Minutes to Toronto Waterfront Trail Network
- 10 Minutes commute to Downtown Toronto
- Roof and Eavestrough (2017)
- Facia (2018)
- Flat Roof (2019)
- Drain Line and Back-flow Valve (2016)
- Waterproofing and Spray Foam Basement (2012)
- Irrigation System (2019)