JUST LISTED | $999,800 | PUBLIC OPEN SAT/SUN 2-4PM
Welcome to Luxury Living at the Grand Ravine in South Etobicoke. This Executive Freehold Town Home offers nearly 2000 square feet of living space over four levels. This fully updated home features an eat-in kitchen with Granite counters, stainless appliances and tiled backsplash. The open plan living and dining areas boast gleaming hardwood flooring, soaring ceilings, built-in Gas fireplace and a walkout to a private deck that enjoys the serenity of Mimico Ravine and your private garden.
The Upper Levels enjoy three spacious bedrooms, two luxuriously appointed designer bathrooms, and a third level rooftop terrace with panoramic views of lush greenery and a stunning cityscape. The master retreat features custom California His and Hers closets, and an ensuit bathroom that boasts a frameless glass walk-in shower with dual ceiling-mounted fixtures.
The lower level features a ground level walk-out, direct access to garage, office or den area and a custom designed laundry and storage room.
The Grand Ravine Residences complex is located in one of South Etobicoke’s most desirable communities. This exclusive private complex enjoys manicured gardens, private road access and ample visitor parking. The home is located walking distance to Queensway Shops and Restaurants, Mimico Go, Parks and Recreational Trails and the Waterfront Trail Network.
The location gets top marks to commuters; only 15 minutes to downtown Toronto, 20 Minutes to Pearson International and offers exceptional access to all major routes.
Town House Four at the Grand Ravine Residences is the perfect fusion of luxury, convenience and style. Your Home Awaits.
- Granite Kitchen Counters
- Shaker Cupboards
- Stainless Appliances
- Main Level Powder Room
- Hardwood on Main Floor (3/4 Inch Oak)
- Flat Ceiling Throughout
- Pot Lights
- Gas Fireplace
- Custom Reclaimed Wood Paneling
- California Shutters
- New Carpet (2017) (Stairs and Upper Levels)
- Updated Second Bathroom Designer Tiles, Vanity, Soaker Tub (2016)
- Updated Master
- His and Hers California Custom Closet Organizers
- California Shutters
- Flat Ceiling and Pot Lights
- Engineered Flooring (2016)
- Laundry and Storage Room (2016)
- Walk out To Backyard
- Direct Garage Access
- All new Windows and Doors (2017)
- New Roof (2016)
- Deck with Stairs
- Landscaped Gardens
- Gas Line to Backyard for BBQ / Heater
- 2 Parking (Private Drive)
- 1 Garage
- Steps to Queensway Shops and Restaurants
- Steps to Mimico Go
- Steps to Jeff Healy Park
- 15 Minutes to Downtown Toronto
- 20 Minutes to Pearson International
- Exceptional Access to Major Routes
- Recreational Trails and Waterfront Trail Network
- Annual Property Taxes for 2017: $4,150.19
- Monthly Association Fee: $110
- Hot Water Tank Rented
- Dining Room Chandelier